Robert Burr MD, FACE, FACP Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2012
The staff is very unprofessional. I have been a long time patient, but I am fed up with the unprofessionalism and never being able to call me back. I have left 5 messages over that last week, no response. I am done with them. Dr. Burr is a great guy and a good doctor, he just needs real office staff.

February 1st, 2012
Awful staff
Dr. Burr's staff is completely unprofessional. Do you like being insulted? Great! Go talk to Dr. Burr's staff. Otherwise, go see a different endocrinologist.

October 15th, 2011
Horrible
My experience here was horrible and cost me over $1000 dollars. He has NO beside manner and did nothing to help me with my thyroid issues. I felt like i was getting interrogated and scolded. I paid for the visit upfront since i didn't have insurance and 6 months later i started getting bills for $300+. I tried getting a hold of billing, left messages and they never called me back. The bills kept coming. When i finally got a hold of them they acted very annoyed and made it seem like it was my fault. Go somewhere else, ANYWHERE ELSE!!!

July 11th, 2011
I have had thyroid problems for over 20 years, and this was the first time, I was actually tested and diagnosed. Dr burr was great.. If I dont check in for follow ups on blood work, his office will call me and remind me. He manages my thyroid and diabetes.

January 18th, 2011
Patient seeing Michelle Litchman
Saw Michelle Litchman because the office staff thinks she is the best one in the office to deal with endocrinology problems. Let me just say they do not call you back on test results. You must wait 3 weeks for your next appt. also they do not seem to be very caring towards their patients. Will not see these people again. Have read another review and it stated basically the same thing. I work for doctors and trust me when I say they may be good but as a patient of theirs I didn't see it and will never go back. Horrible bed side manners and really don't care about their patients...go find a real endocrinologist...wish I had known...

November 19th, 2009
Go elsewhere!
This guy couldn't diagnose death if he came down with it himself. He overmedicated (albeit accidently) but then refused to treat me for overdose symptoms and instead tried to send you to someone one else so he didn't have tyo take responsibility. When another doctor (of my own choice) finally diagnosed the problem and I went back to Burrs office to confront him about it, he sent out his secretary to talk to me and hid behind the door like a 3-year old.

February 11th, 2016