A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burroughs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burroughs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burroughs graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Burroughs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- Primary Care Center of Plainville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sheldon Burroughs MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Burroughs practice?
- Dr. Robert Burroughs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Burroughs practices Internal Medicine near Central Falls, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Plainville, MA.
See Central Falls Internists.