A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burroughs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burroughs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burroughs graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Burroughs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- Memorial Hospital Of R I, Pawtucket, Ri
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sheldon Burroughs MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Burroughs practice?
- Dr. Robert Burroughs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Burroughs practices Internal Medicine near Pawtucket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Central Falls, RI.
See Pawtucket Internists.