A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Butler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Butler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Meniere's Disease
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Butler has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ernest Butler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Butler practice?
- Dr. Robert Butler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Butler practices Otolaryngology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bastrop, TX.
See Austin Otolaryngologists.