A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Butler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Butler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Meniere's Disease
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Butler has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Butler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Butler practice?
Dr. Robert Butler practices Otolaryngology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bastrop, TX.
See Austin Otolaryngologists.