Learn more about Dr. Robert Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Butler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butler
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Butler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Butler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Meniere's Disease
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Butler has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Butler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Butler practice?
- Dr. Robert Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Butler practices Otolaryngology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Otolaryngologists.