Dr. Robert Butler MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Austin, TX

October 31st, 2015
Very excellent doctor. Excellent bedside manner and very professional. He explains the medical condition so if one does not have a medical background, one could understand their condition. I highly would recommend Dr. Butler.

September 12th, 2010
Years later I am strill very happy!
You will look a very long time before you find another doctor who has the skill of this doctor when it comes to putting you and your family at ease during pre & post surgery situations. I went in for a relatively routine procedure and ended up causing a great deal of trouble due to unforseen complications... Dr. Butler and his host of others not only had to stay by my side in the operating room 3 hours longer than originally anaticipated to complete my procedure, but he did an excellent job! I can never thank Dr. Butler and his staff enough for my better than hoped outcome, follow up and long lasting end result. I may be the one patient who causes a few of you out there to be re-scheduled the day of my surgery, but to those of you who want to know if this is a dedicated, caring and knowledgeable man "COUNT ON IT!" When it is your turn to lay down on that operating table you too will want to know the man standing at your head will do a great job and stick with you until you are fixed. Now who could ask for more? Thanks Dr. Butler! Smile

August 18th, 2010
LIFESAVER
After my first visit with Dr. Butler I stopped worrying. I knew I was in good hands. My cancer was aggressive and invasive, spreading. Dr. Butler spent nine hours in the OR carefully removing it and sewing me back together. He followed up with regular examinations for five years. Because of his knowledge and skill, I am alive and cancer-free ten and 1/2 years later.