Otolaryngologists
4315 James Casey St
Suite 300
Austin, TX 78745
512-444-7944
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dont make my mistake.save ur time& money  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2013

09.19.2013:I had an awful experience both with Dr. Robert Butler and his triage nurse named Kim. Office staff are very friendly. 1.Dr. Butler is dumb. I had a Chronic (old) Sinus infection for several months Which causes ear pain and i feel pressure on my ear drum. I explained my problem and he gave me 3 pills a nasal spray. It doesnt work for me. After 6 days I called His triage nurse and report my problem. It takes two weeks that she found an answer for me. Her answer: you have to come back and pay an other visit then he can diagnose your problem. Honesty Dr. Butler doesnt spend that much time to examine me. But he is not an smart doctor too. I have a very high deductible insurance and i have to pay by my own. So i couldnt pay another 150 bucks for 4 mins for a dum doctor. 2. He is not respectful to people,s time. And has no good attitudes. The first time that I was there (4315 James)After my reception I was waiting for 40min and no nurse admitted me for visit. I could not stay so I rescheduled for two weeks later the 1st person in the morning @8:30. I was there even earlier than my schedule he came Round 8:45 and he admitted me Round 9:00. When i told him that your waiting time is too long he never apologize. He seems too rude and so pride of his education. I am a young telecom engineer and project manager with 3 masters degrees and never treats people like that. He doesnt know how to communicate to his patients. 3. Dont do my mistake. Read other people reviews Nd the make your mind. Go healthy Nd take care.

|  Years later I am strill very happy!  |  show details
by Kent on Sep 12th, 2010

You will look a very long time before you find another doctor who has the skill of this doctor when it comes to putting you and your family at ease during pre & post surgery situations. I went in for a relatively routine procedure and ended up causing a great deal of trouble due to unforseen complications... Dr. Butler and his host of others not only had to stay by my side in the operating room 3 hours longer than originally anaticipated to complete my procedure, but he did an excellent job! I can never thank Dr. Butler and his staff enough for my better than hoped outcome, follow up and long lasting end result. I may be the one patient who causes a few of you out there to be re-scheduled the day of my surgery, but to those of you who want to know if this is a dedicated, caring and knowledgeable man "COUNT ON IT!" When it is your turn to lay down on that operating table you too will want to know the man standing at your head will do a great job and stick with you until you are fixed. Now who could ask for more? Thanks Dr. Butler! Smile

|  LIFESAVER  |  show details
by Michael Brown on Aug 18th, 2010

After my first visit with Dr. Butler I stopped worrying. I knew I was in good hands. My cancer was aggressive and invasive, spreading. Dr. Butler spent nine hours in the OR carefully removing it and sewing me back together. He followed up with regular examinations for five years. Because of his knowledge and skill, I am alive and cancer-free ten and 1/2 years later.