A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Butner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Butner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Butner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Butner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Butner graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Butner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Westbrook Butner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Butner practice?
- Dr. Robert Butner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Butner practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.