Learn more about Dr. Robert Butner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Butner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Butner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Butner graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Butner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Westbrook Butner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Butner practice?
- Dr. Robert Butner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Butner practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.