A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bux, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bux graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Bux has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marymount Medical Center
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Brentwood Bux FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Bux practice?
- Dr. Robert Bux has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bux practices Urology near London, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Hazard, KY.
See London Urologists.