A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Byerly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Byerly is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byerly
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Byerly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Byerly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Byerly graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Byerly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
- Tuality Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gene Byerly MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Byerly practice?
- Dr. Robert Byerly has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Byerly practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Internists and Hillsboro Pulmonologists.