A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Byerly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Byerly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Byerly graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Byerly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
- Tuality Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Byerly MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Byerly practice?
- Dr. Robert Byerly has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Byerly practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Internists and Hillsboro Pulmonologists.