A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Byerly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Byerly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Byerly graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Byerly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
- Tuality Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Byerly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans