Learn more about Dr. Robert Byers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Byers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Byers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Byers, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Byers graduated from George Washington University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Byers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Byers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Byers practice?
- Dr. Robert Byers has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Byers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Larkspur, CA.
See Larkspur Surgeons.