Learn more about Dr. Robert Byers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Byers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byers
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Byers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Byers, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Byers graduated from George Washington University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Byers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Byers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Byers practice?
- Dr. Robert Byers has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Byers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Larkspur, CA.
See Larkspur Surgeons.