A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bynum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bynum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bynum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Bynum graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Bynum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Bynum MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Bynum practice?
- Dr. Robert Bynum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bynum practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Wilson, NC.
See Wilson Internists and Wilson Nephrologists.