A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Abrams is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abrams
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Abrams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Abrams, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Abrams has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Abrams MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert Abrams practice?
- Dr. Robert Abrams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Abrams practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Geriatric Doctors.