A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Abrams is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Abrams, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Abrams has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Clark Abrams MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Robert Abrams has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Abrams practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.