A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Adams, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Adams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Osteopathic Med Ctr Of Texas, Fort Worth, Tx
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans