Learn more about Dr. Robert Ahrens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ahrens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahrens
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahrens Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahrens graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahrens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
- Baxter County Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Ahrens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Ahrens practice?
- Dr. Robert Ahrens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ahrens practices Family Medicine near Bull Shoals, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Yellville, AR.
See Bull Shoals Primary Care Doctors.