Learn more about Dr. Robert Ahrens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ahrens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahrens
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahrens Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahrens graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahrens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
- Baxter County Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Ahrens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Ahrens practice?
- Dr. Robert Ahrens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ahrens practices Family Medicine near Bull Shoals, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Yellville, AR.
See Bull Shoals Primary Care Doctors.