A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ahrens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ahrens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahrens graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahrens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
- Baxter County Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Ahrens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Ahrens practice?
- Dr. Robert Ahrens has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ahrens practices Family Medicine near Yellville, AR.
See Yellville Primary Care Doctors.