Family Physicians

6410 S Kings Ranch Rd
Apache Junction, AZ 85118
480-981-3000
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Happy Patient  |  show details
by Nancy Berhorst on Jul 14th, 2014

Dr. Allen spends all the time I need. He checks my chart, asks questions, answers my questions and takes care of my problems as they arise. The staff sets my appointments and returns my calls in a timely manner.

|  Very knowledgable  |  show details
by Retired nurse on Jul 4th, 2010

I have been very pleased with Dr. R Christian Allen. He is very knowledgable, great communication skills and a very pleasant bedside manner. I'm able to discuss anything with him and he answers my questions.

|  unprofessional and untimely  |  show details
by caroleo at Citysearch on Nov 4th, 2009 on citysearch.com

On 3 separate medical visits, these folks have NOT gotten back to me with test results. I`ve had to call and call, leave messages, wait and wait and when the call backs finally came, they were from a secretary or nurse or someone who was NOT the doctor. Each and every time, these young girl voices gave me WRONG test result information. When I questioned them, they got surly and rude in an effort to disguise their lack of knowledge. I feel concerned for those that truly rely on the advice of these folks and do not have enough saavy to actually get a copy of their test results and read and question them for themselves. Do your self a favor, if you do use this practice, insist on seeing your test results with your own eyes and perhaps get a second opinion. These folks need to sharpen their security practices and concern themselves with accurate information and get rid of the foolish kids that \"work\" behind the front counter.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Discriminatory practice  |  show details
by Jessica Geroux- Family advocate for individuals with disabilities on Apr 6th, 2009

As new residents in the Gold Canyon Area we were excited to see a family practice nearby. When I called to become new patients with this practice the office staff stated the following policy:Yes we take your primary insurance (United) but we would not be unable to see your child with a disability who also has a Secondary insurance through medicaid (even if we ONLY wanted them to bill our private insurance carrier)--This is a discriminatory practice excluding an individual that is eligible but then removing their eligiblity for services because their disability qualifies them for state services (that we were not even wanting them to use)