A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Allen, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Allen, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Robotic Surgery
- Urinary incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Allen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carter Allen MD and FACS is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Allen practice?
- Dr. Robert Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Allen practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Urologists.