Dr. Robert Charles Ashton MD is a male General Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ashton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ashton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ashton, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Aortic Aneurysm, Cardiac Surgical Procedures, and Coronary Artery Bypass Heart Bypass.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashton graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ashton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ashton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Ashton practice?
Dr. Robert Ashton practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tarrytown, NY and Hackensack, NJ.
See Bronx Surgeons and Bronx General Practitioners.