A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ashton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ashton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ashton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ashton, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashton graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ashton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Ashton MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Ashton practice?
- Dr. Robert Ashton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ashton practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Bronx Surgeons.