A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ashton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ashton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ashton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ashton, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashton graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ashton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Ashton MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Ashton practice?
- Dr. Robert Ashton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ashton practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Bronx Surgeons.