Learn more about Dr. Robert Ashton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ashton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ashton, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashton graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ashton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ashton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Ashton practice?
Dr. Robert Ashton practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and General Practice near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tarrytown, NY and Hackensack, NJ.
See Bronx Surgeons, Bronx Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Bronx General Practitioners.