A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barker
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Barker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Barker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Humboldt General Hosp Cheif Of StaffAdvisory Board
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Crowe Barker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Barker practice?
- Dr. Robert Barker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Barker practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Humboldt, TN.
See Jackson Family Physicians and Jackson Primary Care Doctors.