A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Humboldt General Hosp Cheif Of StaffAdvisory Board
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance