Learn more about Dr. Robert Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barker
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Barker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Humboldt General Hosp Cheif Of StaffAdvisory Board
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Crowe Barker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Barker practice?
- Dr. Robert Barker has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Barker practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Family Physicians and Jackson Primary Care Doctors.