A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Barker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Humboldt General Hosp Cheif Of StaffAdvisory Board
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Crowe Barker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Barker practice?
- Dr. Robert Barker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Barker practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Humboldt, TN.
See Jackson Family Physicians and Jackson Primary Care Doctors.