Learn more about Dr. Robert Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barker
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Humboldt General Hosp Cheif Of StaffAdvisory Board
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Crowe Barker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Barker practice?
- Dr. Robert Barker has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Barker practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Family Physicians and Jackson Primary Care Doctors.