Dr. Robert Barnes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Barnes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 23rd, 2014

Disabled Army Veteran

Dr Barnes has been with me in every step from me being a healthy man to a Disabled man. Without him I don't think I would be here. I love this guy and the care he gives me. Thank's Doc..

October 3rd, 2013

Caring & Compassionate

I have met Dr Barnes through my Mom who is a patient of his. Over the past few years I have seen him work with us on Mom's care. He works with her other Doctors to make sure she is taken care of, and is very caring and involved. He is wonderful and my husband and I are now patients of his also.

February 8th, 2013

Too many Physician Assistants in the office

There are too many physician assistants in this office. To get in on short term notice you are always offered an appointment with a PA. Dr. Barnes himself is has been great however I don't think a PA is qualified to make decisions about my care. I saw Dr. Barnes before he joined Clarkston Medical Group and if I could not get an appt with him I would see another Doctor in his group, not a PA. I just made an appointment with a Doctor that has no PA's in his office. Clarkston Medical Group is obviously profiting from using less qualified lower paid PA's to increase profits. No thanks. On top of that the medical assistant I saw barely had the skills to take my blood pressure. I felt terrible and she couldn't have been more rude. She complained that she could not afford the $600 per month copay for medical insurance offered by Clarkston Medical Group and asked that I not "breath on her." She was not pleasant or joking when she said it. To all of the partners at Clarkston Medical Group: Enjoy your profits and I will enjoy seeing a real Doc from now on. Needless to say I have not been satisfied with the care or competence of the PA's I have seen at Clarkston Medical Group. By the way, I am a Registered Nurse.

October 14th, 2012

too many yrs to get diagnoisis!

April 8th, 2012

Best primary care physician my family has ever had. Patient, thoughtful, and takes time to explain things, which is hard to find these days.

August 30th, 2011

a truly caring physician

always polite & willing to listen, pays close attention to what you are telling him, all staff accurate & pleasant

February 14th, 2011

Excellent Choice

Have been a patient of Dr. Barnes for over 4 years. It is the best decision we ever made. He takes the time to properly ask questions, examine, diagnose and followup. It is rare to have complete confidence in a doctor these days and with Dr. Barnes we have this. It is about our lives and he seems to realize this and respect each patient as an individual with individual needs.

April 6th, 2010

Best PCP I've ever had

Dr Barnes was referred to my husband by other healthcare professionals who see Dr Barnes as their primary care physician (PCP). My husband switched to see him and raved about how great he was. After about two years of hearing about how "great" he was, I switched as I wasn't getting the level of service I wanted from my former PCP. After switching, it was the best medical care decision I have ever made. I've been seeing Dr Barnes now for over six years. He spends the time to discuss health issues and is concerned about my health - on several occassions he spent nearly an hour with me showing and discussing tests results, next steps, printing out specialists comments about my visits to them, printing out educational articles on my condition, etc. One day he even came into the office on his day off to get his messages and return my call - how do I know this to be true? I came into the office to get a referral and saw him looking at my file! Lucky me to see him and get a face-to-face answer to my question without an appointment (no charge). Excellent bedside manner. Excellent medical assistants. My daughter now sees him as her PCP.

February 27th, 2010

Excellent doctor in every way, took time to explain everything to me and was very thorough.

October 13th, 2009

This doctor actually took the time to talk with me about what I might be going through. He listened and made every effort to help. I think he is great and wish more doctors were like him. It was so nice to have someone really listen to me!

October 5th, 2008

DR.-TOO BUSY-Staff Pathetic,Undereducated /Unprofessional

He will get you in for an appointment but you should bring a lunch and a pillow. At least 2 hour wait.Whatever you do, don't look wrong at his employees.. they are very sensitive and can't speak to anyone unless they are happy. Oh.. also you are not allowed to call his office more than once per month, so don't plan on having more than one illness.I think his license should be revoked. He cares only about how many people he can see and not about you. I believe he has personal mental problems.

February 2nd, 2016