Learn more about Dr. Robert Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barnes is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Barnes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barnes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Barnes practice?
Dr. Robert Barnes practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Preventive Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Internists, Springfield Infectious Disease Doctors, and Springfield Preventive Medicine Specialists.