Learn more about Dr. Robert Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barnes is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Barnes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Barnes MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Preventive Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Robert Barnes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Barnes practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Preventive Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Springfield Internists, Springfield Infectious Disease Doctors, and Springfield Preventive Medicine Specialists.