Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Brasch
Dr. Robert Brasch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology. Dr. Brasch is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus, UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals and UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Brasch has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
Dr. Robert Brasch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Cynthia Chin
Diagnostic Radiology, Neurological Surgery, Neuroradiology
San Francisco, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Yee-Li Sun
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
San Francisco, CA 0 mi11
Dr. Kai Kinder
Diagnostic Radiology, Residency
San Francisco, CA 0 mi3