A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brasch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brasch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brasch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brasch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brasch graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Brasch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Brasch MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Brasch practice?
- Dr. Robert Brasch has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Brasch practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists and San Francisco Pediatric Specialists.