A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brasch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brasch
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brasch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brasch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brasch graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Brasch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Brasch MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Brasch practice?
- Dr. Robert Brasch has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Brasch practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.