Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Feb 27th, 2015

saw him in his new office at 33150 Nankin Blvd in westland great doctor would follow him anywhere!!

Apr 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Brock listens and shows that he cares. I am treated like a person not just a patient.

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Doctor Brock I would have to, to be with him over twenty years. He listens and addresses all my concerns. The staff is considerate and thoughtful I have no plans of leaving him. Thank you Doctor Brock for all the long years of service

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Brock is the best physician I have ever had. I have been going to him for 16 years and he has never failed to be accurate in diagnosis, effective in remedy and possesses confident communicative manner more reminiscent of a good friend.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always addresses my issues with professionalism. Wait time can be a little too long at times, but overall good

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have to leave work early to make my appointment, then have to wait one hour.

Jan 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.BrocK Is A Very Carin Doctor. He Spends Time With His Patients. HeAnswers Every Question Yo Have. Woul Highly Recommend Him ToFamily And Friends.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
DO WASTE YOUR TIME OFFICE MANAGER EXTREMELY RUDE show details DO WASTE YOUR TIME OFFICE MANAGER EXTREMELY RUDE
by Verdell Blackmon on Feb 26th, 2013

I went to see Dr. Brock on Monday Feb 25th I was 20 min early for my appointment and only one person was in the waiting room before me. After waiting 45 mins I and having 10 people go in before me I asked why I hadn't seen the doctor I was told because they only had 4 rooms and 2 doctors and was waiting on my insurance. I was told I would be next, but someone else was called in before me. I asked to see the office manager who was extremely rude her name is Jackie. She told me that I should ask Dr. Brock why he was late when I get back there and than said we are doing you a favor since we haven't talked to your other insurance You could be waiting all day. I toldh her that was bad customer service and that I was going to the emergency room and she could explain to Dr. Brock why he lost a patient. I called Dr. Brock later and he did not return my call and apparently doesn't care about his patients. I will never go back to him again. If this is how he allows his staff to treat his patients than he obviously doesn't care and I will not ever got to any establishment that allows their employees to be rude to their customers.

Great Doc and office show details Great Doc and office
Mar 26th, 2012

Busy office but always take time to talk and follow up

No More show details No More
Nov 30th, 2011

used to see Dr. Brock often, started when he was in surgery but then I saw him out with a gal I knew wasn't his wife. Office gal told me they were having an affiar and its not his 1st. gotta wonder what else he cheats about.

Shelley Staffig show details Shelley Staffig
Aug 28th, 2011

Dr Brock is a down to earth person and doctor.He has been my doctor for years. He has the human touch.I would definately recommend him. If your sick he will find out why, because he cares about his patients, not like some other doctors.