A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Burger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burger, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burger graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Burger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Burger MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Burger practice?
- Dr. Robert Burger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Burger practices Neurology near Fayette, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MO and Saint Louis, MO.
See Fayette Neurologists.