A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Burns is Excellent. Dr. Burns has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burns, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burns has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Medical Center
- Children`s Medical Center - Dayton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Burns practice?
Dr. Robert Burns practices Family Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Burns, Dr. Bobby Burns, Dr. Rob Burns, Dr. Robbie Burns