A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Chen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Chen practice?
- Dr. Robert Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Chen practices Ophthalmology near Garnerville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Nanuet, NY.
See Garnerville Ophthalmologists.