Dr. Robert Chien-Yuan Chen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Emergency Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including General Ophthalmology and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Northeast Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance