A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Davenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Davenport is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Davenport, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davenport has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Davenport MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Davenport practice?
- Dr. Robert Davenport has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Davenport practices Family Medicine near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Primary Care Doctors.