Family Physicians, Internist

725 North St
Pittsfield, MA 01201
413-447-2695
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Highly Disappointed!  |  show details
by Registered Nurse since 1977 on Mar 25th, 2014

I saw Dr Davenport once and have since cancelled and begun exploring alternatives. My expectation of a provider involves respect, accuracy and the ability to work as my partner. Unfortunately these qualities were missing. Both the doctor and nurse insisted on aspects of my prior medical care which were simply not true. They made assumptions about my relationship with a specialist which were not founded. They further utilized their own databases to back up their claims. This extended to prescription history. All attempts to reconcile this information difference were to no avail. Every communication from me was dismissed. This was not, I repeat, not about narcotics, but about a very benign medication which has been prescribed to me for over 20 years! Even the pharmacist was dumbfounded. It is a maintenance dose most recently prescribed through my PCP's for a condition which is now in remission. It is understandable that mistakes are made. Information is entered incorrectly or correct information is read incorrectly. It happens. The doctor that insists that his patient is wrong about their own medical history is not the provider for me. In my book, that's a dangerous situation. PS 631B North St not 725.

|  show details
Sep 26th, 2010

Excellent Physician

|  show details
Mar 2nd, 2010

Dr. Davenport was my premee daughter's doctor first and was always excellent with her. When my doctor left the area, I started to go to him and my husband finally started to go to a dr.! He is a caring, intelligent person who will call you at home or on your cell phone if he has information for you. I wouldn't switch again and hope he never retires!