Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Davidson
Dr. Robert Davidson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Grand Rapids, MI and Grand Rapids, MI. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Davidson is affiliated with St Mary's Mercy Medical Center, Spectrum Health Blodgett Hospital and Metropolitan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Davidson has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Robert Davidson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Ahmad Alabbas
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi13
Dr. Lawrence Pawl
Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi37
Dr. Catherine Puetz
Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi20