A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Day
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Day Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Day, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Day has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Harris Methodist Southlake Center For Diagnostics
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Clay Day MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Day practice?
- Dr. Robert Day has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Day practices Diagnostic Radiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.