A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Day, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Day has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Harris Methodist Southlake Center For Diagnostics
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Day accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Day practice?
Dr. Robert Day practices Diagnostic Radiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.