A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Day
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Day Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Day, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Day has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Harris Methodist Southlake Center For Diagnostics
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Clay Day MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Day practice?
- Dr. Robert Day has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Day practices Diagnostic Radiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.