A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dean, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Dean has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Dean MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Dean practice?
- Dr. Robert Dean has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dean practices Urology near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Urologists.