A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Elliott is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Elliott, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Occupational Diseases
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Elliott has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carl Elliott MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Robert Elliott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Elliott practices Pediatrics near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Inglewood Pediatricians.