A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Forsythe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Forsythe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forsythe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Forsythe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Forsythe, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Forsythe graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Forsythe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Forsythe MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Forsythe practice?
- Dr. Robert Forsythe has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Forsythe practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Allergists and Columbus Pediatricians.