A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Franklin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Franklin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Franklin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Franklin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Robert Franklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Franklin practices Family Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Family Physicians.