A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Goldstein, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Goldstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Craig Goldstein MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Goldstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Goldstein practices Anesthesiology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Anesthesiologists.