A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gordon is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gordon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Cary Gordon DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Robert Gordon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gordon practices Pulmonary Disease near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Stratford Pulmonologists.