A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gordon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gordon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Cary Gordon DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Robert Gordon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gordon practices Pulmonary Disease near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Glassboro, NJ.
See Stratford Pulmonologists.