Learn more about Dr. Robert Gorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gorman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gorman, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gorman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Gorman MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Gorman practice?
- Dr. Robert Gorman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gorman practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.