Learn more about Dr. Robert Gorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gorman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gorman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gorman, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gorman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Gorman MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Gorman practice?
- Dr. Robert Gorman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gorman practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.