Learn more about Dr. Robert Gorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gorman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gorman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gorman, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gorman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Gorman MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Gorman practice?
- Dr. Robert Gorman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gorman practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.