Dr. Robert Griffith III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Griffith III?

August 16th, 2017

Best Dermatologist in Knoxville

This doctor actually listens to you. He takes his time with his patients and his staff works hard to try to offer appointments within 2 weeks. No one else I called could come close to that kind of prompt appointments. My rash comes and goes, when I told the person that who answered the phone, she got me in right away so he would be able to see it. I have been several times, and have recommended him to many family members, too. We all love Dr. Griffith. His nurse is awesome, too. Very friendly and always returns my calls within 24 hours. I would highly recommend this office.

March 2nd, 2016

They are the definition of excellent.

February 9th, 2015

Fair at best

May have been good a while ago.. Try somebody new and up to date.

February 2nd, 2015

horrible experience

This guy is a quack and a poison pusher. He misdiagnosed me with scabies, but also gave me something for an infection which was probably the right diagnosis. Problem is the drugs he gave me caused severe life altering side effects. He gave me 3 drugs, Bactrim (an antibiotic), Ivermectin (an anti parasitic), and this horrible poison called Kenalog (a corticosteroid shot). About 3 days after taking this poison I blew out my calf muscle jogging up some steps. Then about a week or so after that a muscle pulled in my back when I was lifting boxes. Both of these injuries have been re aggravated since they first happened. This guy never warned me of the side effects after his 30 second (mis)diagnosis. Whatever you do avoid the Kenalog shot like the plague he they want to use that poison on you. Look up Kenalog class action lawsuit for more information about this nasty drug.

December 1st, 2010

Hands down, the best doctor I have ever been to. He is amazing!! He listens, understands, and is an excellent clinician.

November 29th, 2010

Good man

Dr. Griffith is a really good, caring human being and it's a pleasure to be stabbed by him with sharp things.Seriously, this is a doctor you can talk with. He doesn't talk down to you and he just assumes you have a brain!I wish I had found him sooner. My psoriasis is COMPLETELY gone! Thanx Doc!

November 3rd, 2010

How to save a life...

I suffered from uncontrollable itching for 8 months. I was seen by several doctors but could not get an accurate diagnosis. When I saw Dr. Griffith, he immediately diagnosed me with scabies. Three days later, I was cured. I would have gone mad if Dr. Griffith had not seen me when he did. Hes the only dermatologist I will ever see.

August 25th, 2010

This doctor cares about his patients

March 5th, 2009

Been seeing this doctor since early in his practice. I travel 155 miles to return as needed for dermatology needs. He is among the best!

April 12th, 2008

Wonderful Doctor

I've seen Dr. Griffith since I was a teenager. He is wonderful and caring with a good bedside manner.

August 7th, 2017