Dr. Robert Gunther Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Gunther?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 15th, 2014

My review is from many year ago,

Like I said my review is from many years ago probably when Dr. Gunther first started practicing in a little town called Lebanon. I have been trying to find Dr. Gunther ever since to thank him for all he did for my son and me. When I took my son to Dr. Gunther I was a teen mother with my first child and very nerves, he made the visits so easy and he helped me so much as well as my husband to be good parents. He took time to talk to us not at us and explain thing until we could understand and he went beyond what was expected of a doctor. I was so upset when he left, and after he was gone I had three more children but no matter where I took them to the doctor non ever measured up to Dr. Gunther. Like I said I wanted to get in touch with him and let him know what a wonderful not only doctor he was and from the sounds of it still is but also a wonderful person and to personally thank him for all he did for my family. I know that through the years Doctor Gunther has seen thousands of patient and probably doesn't remember me or my family but he will alway be remember by us. Thanks again to a wonderful doctor and wishing there was more like him.

November 21st, 2015