A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ham, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ham graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Ham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Cornealius Ham MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Ham practice?
- Dr. Robert Ham has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ham practices Anesthesiology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Anesthesiologists.