A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hoch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hoch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hoch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoch graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hoch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Hoch MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Hoch practice?
- Dr. Robert Hoch has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hoch practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Anoka, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Sartell, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Anoka Internists, Anoka Pulmonologists, Anoka Critical Care Practitioners, and Anoka Sleep Medicine Doctors.