Learn more about Dr. Robert Hoch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hoch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoch graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hoch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Hoch practice?
Dr. Robert Hoch practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Anoka, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Sartell, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Anoka Internists, Anoka Pulmonologists, Anoka Critical Care Practitioners, and Anoka Sleep Medicine Doctors.