Learn more about Dr. Robert Hoch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hoch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoch
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hoch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoch graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hoch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Hoch MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Hoch practice?
- Dr. Robert Hoch has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hoch practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Anoka, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Maple Grove, MN.
See Anoka Internists, Anoka Pulmonologists, Anoka Critical Care Practitioners, and Anoka Sleep Medicine Doctors.