A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Holland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Holland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Christopher Holland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Holland practice?
- Dr. Robert Holland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Holland practices Family Medicine near Pleasant Valley, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Pleasant Valley Family Physicians.