Learn more about Dr. Robert Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hunter is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hunter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Hunter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sitka Community Hospital
- SEARHC Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carl Hunter MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Hunter practice?
- Dr. Robert Hunter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hunter practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sitka, AK.
See Sitka Internists and Sitka Geriatric Doctors.