A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jacobs is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Jacobs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Jacobs MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Robert Jacobs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Jacobs practices Rheumatology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Rheumatologists.