A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Jacobs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Jacobs MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Robert Jacobs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Jacobs practices Rheumatology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Rheumatologists.