A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Knapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Knapp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapp graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Knapp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Heritage Valley Beaver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Knapp MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Knapp practice?
- Dr. Robert Knapp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Knapp practices Internal Medicine near Beaver, PA.
See Beaver Internists.