A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Knapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Knapp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapp graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Knapp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Heritage Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knapp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Knapp practice?
Dr. Robert Knapp practices Internal Medicine near Beaver, PA.
See Beaver Internists.