Dr. Robert Knapp MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Beaver, PA

no change

July 6th, 2016
Best in the area
No Doctor in this area is as knowledgeable or takes as much time with his patients as Dr Knapp

March 7th, 2016
RIDICULOUS time waiting for scheduled appointment. 10-20 minutes is understandable, but 45+ minutes is a little extreme. if you schedule an appointment with this doctor, be sure you have no other set plans for your day.

January 1st, 2016
Dr. Knapp has been my Doctor for 25 years. He has saved my life many times. I am a type 1 diabetic with 58 years living with this chronic illnesss. I am 61. I was able to have a daughter, but if it wasn't for him I know I would not be here. He knows how to treat type 1 diabetics, but we just have to listen. Very clear and understandable.

April 9th, 2012
Sa ved My Life
Dr.Knapp saved my life 3 times...Ihave numerous conditions, and he has kept me in working order and at the best of my life for the past 19 years....

October 15th, 2010
I OWE YOU!!!
Dr Knapp has kept me in top condition with his treatment of my diabetes, hypertension, etc for the past almost 20 years. I had a half of a foot in the grave when it was recommended that I see him. I would recommend him to anyone. His staff and CRNP are top of the trade in my experience also. Best of all, when you telephone his office - A LIVE PERSON ANSWERS THE PHONE!!!

May 15th, 2009
Would not see this dr
I went to this dr for years for thyroid issues,He would just measure my goiter and do blood tests once a year when I started to have hyperthyroid symptoms he did nothing for me.I ended up in the emergency room and found a new dr.I had thyroid cancer.Luckily I found a new dr or I think I would have died.I had a large tumor on the right side of my thyroid.It was follicular cancer.I also had a five oclock appt and the building was locked when I arrived!That was about six years ago.