A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Knox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Knox, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Knox MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Knox practice?
- Dr. Robert Knox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Knox practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD and Clinton, MD.
See Washington Surgeons.