Learn more about Dr. Robert Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Knox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knox
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Knox, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Southern Maryland Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Knox MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Knox practice?
- Dr. Robert Knox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Knox practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, MD.
See Silver Spring Surgeons.