inactive

Robert C Martinez MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Miami, FL

January 18th, 2016
STAY AWAY - Never Again
I had the most horrible experience I've ever had at a doctor's office here. I came 15 minutes before my appointment time and was left sitting in the waiting room for 1.5 hours before being taken to an exam room. Other patients before me were extremely disgruntled, complaining of a 2 hour wait and that patients who arrived after them were seen before them. Several went to the receptionist multiple times each asking when they would be seen. I also had a patient arrive 20 minutes after me, be seen and released before I was out of the waiting room. When they finally took me to an exam room, they left me sitting for another 10 minutes before a staff member came in to say that Dr. Martinez was going to attend a deposition for a court proceeding before he came to see me. They told me I had to wait another hour or more before he would keep my appointment. At this point I had already been there close to two hours. I was appalled that a doctor would ask a patient to wait 3+ hrs to be treated, especially after waiting two weeks to get an appt. In addition, the building was filthy & unkempt, very dated and in great need of repair. Think disgusting carpets, worn chairs, dank smell, and battered baseboards. Between the conditions of the office, the staff and Dr. Martinez's disregard for scheduling, I walked out. Sad to think a doctor cares more about his time then that of his patients who are in distress. I would have been there close to 4 hours had I waited and received treatment. I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone who cares about their healthcare and is seeking a quality medical provider. Subpar doesn't come close to describing my experience here.

May 24th, 2015
Dr ls greatgreat but TERRIBLE in reaching his office, appointments are incorrect, and scheduling procedures are done wrong. No follow up care.

September 15th, 2014
Excellent Neurologist
Dr. Robert C. Martinez is the greatest neurologist I have ever met who treats his patients with the utmost care and concern for their problems and has the knowledge and medical experience to help a patient progress and get better. He takes his time with a patient and answers their questions and makes them feel comfortable. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor in the Tampa Bay area.