A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McLean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McLean is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLean
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McLean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McLean, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. McLean graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. McLean has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Heart Of The Rockies Regional Medical Center - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C McLean MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. McLean practice?
- Dr. Robert McLean has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert McLean practices Otolaryngology near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Otolaryngologists.