A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McLean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McLean is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McLean, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. McLean graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. McLean has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Heart Of The Rockies Regional Medical Center - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert McLean MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert McLean practice?
- Dr. Robert McLean has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert McLean practices Otolaryngology near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Otolaryngologists.