Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Meyer
Dr. Robert Meyer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fenton, MO, with other offices in Saint Louis, MO and Saint Louis, MO. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Meyer is affiliated with Saint Louis University Hospital, SSM Rehabilitation Hospital and SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville. Dr. Meyer has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Meyer has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...