- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Moore is Excellent. Dr. Moore has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Moore, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke`s Hospital
- Saint Vincent`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Moore practice?
Dr. Robert Moore practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Moore, Dr. Bobby Moore, Dr. Rob Moore, Dr. Robbie Moore