Dr. Robert Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Moore?

Crohn's Disease

Crohn's Disease

Get the facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body, the symptoms it causes, and complications that may arise.

Have you seen Dr. Robert Moore?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2017

Awful

I went to Dr Moore with a sensitive issue that needed to be fully dealt with. I had a minor surgery for the same issue with a different doctor prior to seeing Dr Moore but it needed to be done again, more invasively this time (The first time was not meant to be a total fix). I knew I would have to take ample time off work, and scheduled that accordingly. WHILE I WAS UNDER ANESTHESIA Dr Moore decided he didn’t want to do it all, and only chose to do surgery on part of it. I immediately told him afterwards that wasn’t ok and it needed to be done like I asked, completely. He assured me I wouldn’t have any more issues. I couldn’t take more time off work to have it done again after it healed. This was several months ago… since then my issue has been a nightmare. It came back in full force and is worse than ever. Unfortunately, now I don’t have a job and no insurance since I had it through my work. After talking to the office and making clear I was furious that he made it worse but that I couldn’t take more time off work to do again, they made it sound like I would not be responsible for the portion the insurance didn’t cover. Today I got a collection notice to pay the remaining amount. So not only are things worse than when I went there, but I’ll have to pay AND probably have a hit to my credit now. Avoid this guy at all costs.

December 14th, 2015

Dr. Moore is an excellent doctor, takes time to listen and the diagnosis was accurate

February 1st, 2014

He has a good bedside manner. Made some good jokes to me and my wife. He followed up right after surgery and the recovery was just as he told me. He did not hold back on recovery timeframe.

March 14th, 2012

One of the best Doctors I've know in my 45 years. I highly recommend.

April 18th, 2009