A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Nielsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nielsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Nielsen, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nielsen graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nielsen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Regional Health System
- Lake Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Nielsen DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Nielsen practice?
- Dr. Robert Nielsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Nielsen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Osage Beach, MO.
See Osage Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.